DIY Textile print & Embroidery workshops
Spend a few hours in the studio with me & Chabi the cat to get your creative fix and let your imagination run wild!
During this workshop you'll create your own unique tote bag or cushion design; learning the basics of transfer printing and hand embroidery guided by me, a textile designer and artist with a decade's experience in the fashion industry.
Suitable for all levels, beginners welcome!
- Choose between a tote bag OR cushion cover with filler
- Choose your color scheme from my range of hand painted paper
- Prepare & transform your ideas into printable artwork (or choose from my designs)
- Print your designs on fabric using transfer paper
- Learn & practice 3 embroidery stitches:
- Embroider your printed artwork to add extra texture
You'll bring home with you:
- Your original paper artwork
- Your custom tote bag or cushion
- Embroidery kit (hoop, needles and threader)
- Extra embroidery thread, beads and sequins to continue your design if needed
Drinks & light snacks will be provided
What to Bring
All crafting material is included, and the embroidery kit is yous to keep!
If you have an idea for your artwork, please bring inspiration pictures printed out or send them to me upon booking.
Not sure what to make? No Problem! I have a book of designs you can choose from or check my pinterest board for inspiration!
Available Dates & Times
280 dhs per person
Booking & Payment Methods
About The Venue
Located in The Greens neighborhood of Dubai, this workshop takes place in my private artist studio; a joyful space filled with an eclectic mix of art supplies, moodboards and works-in-progress.
It’s a 15 min walk from Internet City subway station (Exit: Barsha Heights), Alternatively there’s plenty of RTA street parking available downstairs.
Exact address provided upon booking
Interested in booking a private event or have a question I haven't covered above? Drop me a line at email@example.com or use the form here!